The Residency and Custody Affidavit
plus three items from the list below must be provided as proof of the parent/guardian's residence upon the enrollment of any child into the School District. Listed below are documents that can be used for this purpose.
One item must be:
- A Certificate of Occupancy for any two-family or single-home rental, and/or
- A current signed lease, mortgage verification, or signed purchase agreement
Two additional proofs of residence may include:
- A current utility bill showing the name and address of the parent/guardian
- Income or employment verification
- Tax correspondence
- Home, rental, health or car insurance
- Verification from a bank or other financial institution
If you move to a new address at any time during your child’s enrollment in the District, it is your responsibility to inform school officials of your new address and bring proof of residency to the Registration Office.