MAP Assessments on Wednesday, January 13
Hello Class of 2023 & 2024:
All 9th and 10th grade students will take two MAP assessments, next week, on Wednesday, January 13. These assessments will be given online, during the school day. Please read this important information:
- Crew advisors will proctor the tests for their Crew students.
- The assessments are named by the proctor’s last name, test, term initial (W for Winter), year. ex: AndersonMathW21 or DiemandReadW21
- Reading is the morning assessment and Math is in the afternoon.
- Students who do not finish during the allotted time may complete the assessment(s) on Thursday.
- Students' cameras should remain on while taking the assessments.
- If students have any questions, or need a quick break during the tests, they can reach out to their proctors on the Google Meet chat. Proctors may set up break-out rooms for one on one questions.
- Students can log off the Meet once they complete each assessment.
- These important assessments will help us to provide students the best learning experiences.
Schedule for Wednesday, January 13
- 8:30 - 8:45 - Join Crew Google Classroom (proctor will provide link to MAP)
- 8:45 - 11:00 - MAP Reading Assessment
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Lunch Break
- 12:00 - 12:15 - Join Crew Google Classroom (proctor will provide link to MAP)
- 12:15 - 2:30 MAP - MAP Math Assessment
Thursday, January 14
- Students who did not finish a MAP assessment will receive a Google Meet invitation for 8:30 Thursday morning.
- Teachers will be notified that you are testing.
- If a student has a conflicting class activity at this time, alternative arrangements will be made to complete the MAP assessment.
Shaker Heights High School Administrative Team