May 21, 2020—We had a great event with Grateful Art last Friday! Our focus for this week is PE with our first ever All-District At-Home Field Day!
Here is what to do:
- On Friday May 22 at noon, put on your best school-specific attire!
- Be PRINCIPLED: Adhere to social distancing expectations.
- Be BALANCED: Ready to GO! All-District At-Home Field Day this Friday, May 22.
- Please read the intro letter and watch this video for more information about this event.
- Our 8 Field Day activities are posted to the District’s YouTube channel.
- Gather the items needed to participate in some or all of the 8 events, (the events were designed for indoor or outdoor participation).
- Set up your equipment and start at noon!
- If you feel comfortable please post a video of you and your family members participating in the events on the Field Day Flipgrid and/or share with your teachers via email or other method- use #IAMSHAKER
Please encourage your entire family to join in the fun! Let’s have some fun with our community and each other!