Arabic | Bengali | Chinese | French | Spanish
May 21, 2020—Due to the Memorial Day holiday, The Shaker Heights City School District free meal distribution schedule will shift slightly beginning Friday, May 22. Friday’s meal distribution will include additional meals and no distribution will happen on Monday, May 25. Buses will then circulate with meals on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of next week. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday, May 22: Distribution of Friday lunch, Saturday breakfast and lunch, Sunday breakfast and lunch, Monday breakfast and lunch and Tuesday breakfast.
- Monday, May 25: No meal distribution in observance of Memorial Day.
- Tuesday, May 26: Distribution Tuesday lunch, Wednesday breakfast and lunch, and Thursday breakfast.
- Thursday, May 28: Distribution of Thursday lunch and Friday breakfast
- Friday, May 29: Distribution of Friday lunch, Saturday breakfast and lunch, Sunday breakfast and lunch, Monday breakfast.
The regular schedule of Monday/Wednesday/Friday distribution will resume Monday, June 1.
Please remember to observe social distancing practices when picking up meals.