Shaker Heights High School Open House/Curriculum Night
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Prior to Curriculum Night, please log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal and view your student’s Monday schedule. If you need assistance in setting up your Parent Portal, please come early, starting at 6 p.m. for assistance and a hard copy of the schedule as well.
Curriculum Night Bell Schedule (following the Monday schedule)
7:05 - 7:25 p.m.
7:30 - 7:40 p.m.
7:45 - 7:55 p.m.
8:00 - 8:10 p.m.
8:15 - 8:25 p.m.
8:30 - 8:40 p.m.
8:45 - 8:55 p.m.
*Curriculum Night does not include lunch periods. Please go directly to the next class.
Class Locations & Time Changes
- Marching Band: large auditorium, first period (7:05 p.m.)
- All Choirs: small auditorium, during regularly scheduled periods
- Strength & Conditioning Classes: Raider Athletic Center (RAC), all periods
- P.E. Classes: lower cafeteria, all periods
Faculty Not Available
- Ms. Kiera Davis
- Mr. Dylan David
- Mr. Marc Enie
- Mr. Adam Fletcher
- Ms. Amy Knisely
- Dr. Stacy Steggert
Open House Activities Beginning at 6 p.m.
- Parents of Sophomores: IB/MYP Personal Project Informational Session
- Stop in the Upper Cafeteria for a sampling of lunch offerings from AVI
- Fiji Service + Immersion Trip Interest Meeting & Information: 6 p.m. in room 118
- Is your student interested in traveling to India over Spring Break 2023? Come to the India trip interest meeting at 6 p.m. in room 304