Chromebook Support & Repairs (during the school year)
- Student Chromebooks should be brought to school each day fully charged. Loaners will not be provided for students who forget to bring their device or bring their device without a charge.
- Students may report a Chromebook repair need by notifying their homeroom teacher or the following staff members
- Woodbury - Mr. Bednar, Design or Mr. Kaminski, Library Media Center
- Middle School - Ms. Gross, Library Media Center
- High School - Ms. Harrison, Library Media Center
Chromebook Protection Plan
All families with students who currently have a District-issued Chromebook may choose to pay an optional $25 fee per Chromebook for the Chromebook Protection Plan. The Chromebook Protection Plan covers the cost of the following repairs throughout a single school year:
- Three accidental damage claims (e.g. broken screen, liquid damage, missing keys)
- One device replacement (lost, stolen or complete replacement)
- One lost AC adapter replacement
After 3 covered incidents or 1 replacement, the optional One2One Protection coverage will be lost. The family will need to purchase the One2One Protection Plan again to continue coverage.
While this fee is optional, the District strongly recommends that families purchase the plan. Chromebooks not covered by the Protection Plan will be subject to the following charges:
- Damage repair — $30 per repair
- Replacement AC adapter — $30 per replacement
- Complete Chromebook replacement due to loss, theft or damage - $274