The Shaker Heights Schools IT Department will utilize self-service, secured drop-off and pick-up lockers for student Chromebook repairs and replacement parts needed during the extended school closure. A Chromebook Help Desk Service Ticket
must be completed and submitted BEFORE dropping off your Chromebook for repair. Please note: Complete only one ticket per Chromebook issue. It is not necessary to submit multiple requests for the same issue.
These lockers will be located in the High School main entrance lobby and is accessible during the following days and times:
- Monday-Friday mornings: 7 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Monday-Friday evenings: 4 p.m.-7 p.m.
The lobby will be closed on the weekends.
- For the safety of our students and families and to protect Shaker facilities and property, there are several security cameras in the High School lobby.
- Exercise social distancing when accessing the drop-off/pick-up area. Six people are permitted in the lobby at one time. If six people are in the lobby when you arrive, please wait outside or in your vehicle until someone leaves. Then, you may enter the lobby.
- If you experience difficulties during drop-off or pick-up, please call 216-295-5550.
- You may also view the instructions below in Google Slides. Click for Chromebook Repair Dropoff instructions or Chromebook Repair Pickup instructions.