Demonstrate your pride, show your appreciation, and provide opportunities for today’s students by giving back to Shaker.
The Foundation offers many ways to use your tax-deductible gift (see "How to Give" on right) to provide enrichment, innovation, and opportunities that would not otherwise be available in Shaker. With your help, the Foundation will continue to make a positive difference in the education of Shaker’s students. Thank you!
1. Annual Fund: Gifts to the Annual Fund provide much-needed operational support that enables the Foundation to raise money for the Shaker Heights City Schools. Recent annual fund gifts supported the purchase of the Planetarium's Star Machine, the Innovative Center, and instruments for the band program.
2. Legacy Fund: The Shaker Schools Foundation is raising permanent endowment to provide long-term, substantial support to the Shaker Schools in the areas of academia, arts, technology, health and fitness, and special initiatives. Bequests, trusts, other planned gifts, and outright gifts are being accepted.
4. Donation in Memory or Honor: Express condolences or make a tribute with a donation to the Foundation.
5. Special Projects: Participate in special projects that directly impact our students. These include Summer Academy, the Planetarium upgrade, the Learning Garden, purchase of instruments for the band program, and family reading programs for Kindergarten students. See "How to Donate to Special Projects" on right.
6. Endow a Seat: Honor a special teacher, a family member or your Shaker graduating class by endowing a seat in the High School's Large Auditorium. Each endowed seat has its own nameplate, and one seat can be named for $500.
For more information, please call the Shaker Schools Foundation at (216) 295-4329.