Print    Close This Window
Wanted: Graduation Caps and Gowns
Wanted: Graduation Cap and Gowns
If you have an old red or white graduation cap and gown that you are not using, please consider donating it to the PTO Council for use in a new endeavor, Senior Clap Out. Your old cap and gown will no longer be able to be used for a different student because we are changing vendors this year, so why not recycle it and put it to good use? Please contact Heather Weingart (312) 320-0400 or Robin Eisen (216) 406-9456 if you are willing to donate your old cap and/or gown. You can also turn in your gown at the High School to room 110. And please share this information with your Shaker friends, we need all the caps and gowns we can get. Thanks!