The Board is accepting applications and nominations to fill a vacancy due to the resignation of Board member Amy Fulford, who is moving out of state. An appointment will be made for a person to fulfill her unexpired term from August 1, 2015 through December 31, 2017.
If you are interested in being considered for service on the Board, please complete and submit an application as soon as possible. The search timeline is as follows:
• May 29 - Notice of application process posted. Begin to accept and solicit applications.
• June 30 - Close of application period.
• July 1-24 - Review applications. Schedule and conduct interviews with candidates.
• July 24-31 - Finalize decision and confirm acceptance with selected individual.
• August 1 - Notify all applicants of the decision.
• August 11 - Appoint new member.
If you would like to nominate a candidate, please e-mail the Board of Education.