May 21, 2019—Join us for a review of the upcoming summer construction schedule from 6-7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28 in the Shaker Heights High School Upper Cafeteria. Learn what projects will take place at Shaker Heights City School District buildings and how these projects might impact your neighborhood. District representatives will cover the specifics of the projects, project schedules, expected work hours, traffic patterns, expected noise levels and crew sizes.
- High School: Water Main & Parking Lot
- Middle School: Foundation, Boiler, Security Upgrades
- Woodbury: Foundation, Boiler, Fire Alarm, Security Alarm, Pool Stair
- Boulevard: Foundation
- Lomond: Roof, Fire Alarm, Security Upgrades
- Mercer: Generator, Security Upgrades
- Onaway: Security Upgrades