***To receive Advanced Placement Credit on a Shaker Heights High School transcript, the student must take the Advanced Placement Exam.***
- AP registration will be done online. It will take a few minutes
and can be done on any device with internet access.
- To access the registration website, visit Total Registration.
- Be careful to choose the correct AP exams, especially for:
- English Language & Composition OR English Literature & Composition
- Economics: Each semester of Economics has its own AP exam
- Spanish Language & Culture OR Spanish Literature & Culture
**The fee per exam is $97, if registration and payment are received before January 6.**
- Friday, November 2 at 12:01 a.m. - Registration begins.
- Sunday, January 6 at 11:59
Registrations and payments after this time will incur a $13 late fee per exam.
- Sunday, February 3 at 11:59
p.m. - Registrations and payments after this time will incur a $28 late fee per exam.
- Monday, February 18 at 11:59 p.m. - Registration ends.
- Saturday, May 18 - A student withdrawing from an exam by May 18 will receive a refund less a $35 cancellation fee.
Other Registration and Payment Information
Financial Aid is available to students who qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch and others who meet federal income guidelines or have special circumstances. Follow the directions online at the time of registration. Financial Aid does not cover late fees.
The AP Exam Schedule can be found at: http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/ap/about/dates. It is also on the back
cover of the Bulletin for AP Students and Parents which will be distributed to
students in late April after registration and payment have been completed.