The Ohio Department of Education uses the SAFE/STARS program as a warehouse for educators' professional information (license, etc.) as well as a registration tool for ODE sponsored trainings.
Below is a resource to use once you access the site.
If you have trouble logging in, please see the directions below:
How to add your email to your ODE SAFE/STARS account
1. Go to http://education.ohio.gov/
2. At the top right of the screen, click on the word SAFE
3. Sign into your SAFE account
b. If you do not know your username or password:
i. use the "forgot username or password" link in the blue box on the right of the screen
ii. you will be asked to input information to verify your identity including your Ohio Drivers License number and the last four digits of your SSN
4. After you log in, your name should appear at the top in a blue box with your address and other information
a. Click on the "Change Email" link and add your district email address
5. If you have any technical issues, you will need to contact ODE-the district does not have any access to your SAFE account. You can contact ODE at 1-877-644-6338 for additional support.