These services include day-to-day management of procurement for products and services, and produces and issues purchase orders for both capital improvement projects and products and services. The department procures a variety of materials, supplies, equipment and services, which are necessary for efficient operation of the school system.
General Business Services includes:
- Current bids and requests for proposals
- Contractual services
- Warehouse Inventory
- Purchase order processing
- Vendor information
- Mail Room and Print/copy business center support
- Delivery services
- Procurement policies and procedure
- Permits and Rentals of School Facilities and Grounds (This area is managed at Central Office. Please contact Ms. Abbott at 216-295-1400 for information).